We provide a 14-day store warranty against defects on all of our products, regardless of manufacturer. The 14 days starts on receipt of product as verified by Courior or shop pickup. In addition, some products we carry are warrantied for longer periods. All manufacturers warranties apply to the respective manufacturer.
Guidlines That You Should Know About Returning Products Purchased from Winner Computers:.
• If you did not purchase your product from Winner Computers, you must return it to the party you purchased it from. We only provide direct returns to our direct customers.
• Product warranties are NON TRANSFERABLE. They apply only to the original purchaser. For this reason, product returns can only be made to the original purchaser.
• All Winner Computers products are backed with a 14 day return policy. This starts from the time that the Courior records the package as being delivered or picked up from our shop. Winner Computers reserves the right to suspend that policy for any customer, at any time, at the sole discretion of Winner Computers.
• Broken or damaged products: Please inspect your product carefully BEFORE use. If you notice anything broken, damaged or otherwise incorrect, please let us know FIRST before you start using your new product. For example, if you purchase a socketed CPU and you notice that it has bent pins, DO NOT use it, DO NOT try to fix it as this will void any warranty from either Winner Computers or the manufacturer. Contact us immediately for an exchange!
• If you are unable to return a product or refuse to return a product, no refunds can be given. This includes any product or service that we may offer. We require the product to be returned as proof that the product or service was not provided.
• Missing Parts: It is your responsibility to notify us within 3 days of receipt. Please inspect your package carefully upon receipt! Winner Computers will not replace missing parts after 3 days of receipt.
• Should you decide that you no longer want a product within 14 days after purchasing it, we will accept OPENED & UNDAMAGED products back at MANAGERS discretion and you may choose to recieve an in-store credit or a refund after a 15% restocking charge.
To start the RMA process:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . To initiate your request, please include your full name and invoice number. If you lose this information, please provide as much detail as possible regarding your order to help us verify your ordering information. If you do not have your invoice number, please be aware that we will require additional time to research your request. When you receive an RMA (return material authorization), that RMA is good for 14 days after date of issuance, so please send the product to us as soon as possible.
Winner Computers offers products for computer enthusiasts. Winner Computers is not responsible for your CPU or other hardware. Winner Computers is not liable for any consequential damages. Consequential damages is defined as any damage which is a consequence of using this product or our website (data loss; hardware loss; or economic losses like profit loss, customer loss, or time loss). Winner Computers liability is limited to the cost of the product purchased from us. Use of our products happens at your own risk.
Winner Computers currently does not accept International Orders(Orders Outside of Australia)